Audio Conferencing: Reservationless
You need to have the flexibility to conduct your calls at a moment's notice. TownHall offers an automated conferencing platform with over 24,000 available port capacity that is always available to handle your call. It's dependable, convenient - and here's how we make it simple:
- Your dial-in number will always be the same.
- Share Power Point slides while on your call (click for details).
- Up to 10 people in your company can share the same dial-in number.
- Use THT Web Worldwide's "Teleconferencing Center" to organize your calls and advise call participants via broadcast email, complete with dialing instructions and automatic reminder emails.
- Your assigned conference number can be made to match your existing 10 digit phone number or cell number or even home number.
- As a conference leader, you are given a 4 digit PIN to begin and control your calls.
- You have on-line access that enables you to manage and customize your conference preferences.
- Live operators are available on all calls by pressing "0".
- You have the ability to record your call and stream it over the Internet.
- Store your recorded calls on TownHall's streaming servers.
- No time limits.
- You have the ability to schedule a call online if you want the security of a reservation.
TownHall's Reservationless service offers a variety of features to customize your conference, in addition to providing quick access to your call. Standard options include:
Reservationless can be combined with web conferencing for a web and audio-integrated experience that adds impact to your message, increases conference participation and puts you in control with the click of your mouse! Built-in features like scheduling, polling and slide presentations help you manage your time as well as your conference call.
- Record and Playback
- Private Roll Call
- Individual and Group Mute/Unmute
- Conference Lock
- Operator Assistance if needed
- Dial-Out to Participants